Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Every portable headphone amp looks like that except you won't see beats plugged into it.

Fiio E17 is a better choice for a portable amp/dac with 24bit than that thing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Bitcoin Billionaire posted:

beats are likely the worst thing to happen to any industry ever

beats is actually a wonderfully genius marketing thing. it amazes me that up until that point no one had thought of slapping a musician's name on a device made for listening to music with a few tweeks to the dynamic range and made them "fashionable" and available everywhere at a premium price. i see people wearing beats poo poo everywhere in the city now and it's loving remarkable.

they pretty much invented a casual style for wearing huge loving over the ear headphones in public, that's loving genius and a brilliant move for monster cable

got dat wmd fucked around with this message at 06:15 on May 26, 2012

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
dr dre is a musician and owns

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Someone on irc said they went though four portapros and mailed them in for free replacements. For forty dollar headphones. Lmao

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
the cosworth 190 is the best mercedes. im envious that guy got his dyno pull paid for him through a scheme like that

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
i wonder what all the crazy old moms that collect my little pony figurines think about all the pedophiles infiltrating their hobby

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

hm yas lets just shoot hot air over spinning vinyl. this is a good idea

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
you'd risk warping the tracks themselves or having them fall in on themselves or possibly expanding

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
dont like nevergirls hear about that

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Mister Snips posted:

it never ceases to amaze me how the absolutele worst furry/anime/mlp idiot fans acknowledge and make fun of the horrible people in their fanbase as if acknowleding that there are worse people than them in the fanbase excuses their creepy weirdness, and yet they are exactly the group they are making fun of to excuse themselves

half the people that post in that pyf brony thread are ponypedos but "not those kind." actually this is true in p much every creepy fandom thread floating around. goons are quick to make fun of everyone in some creepy stupid fandom bs but they dont realize that they are the same as long as they associate themselves with and partake in the activity they are insulting

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

BonzoESC posted:

just watch (but don't obsess over) shows for adults

if you watching kids shows you better have kids

gently caress you it's totally okay to obsess over breaking bad

the heisenberg hour returns july 15

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Sniep posted:

so how is it steampunk enthusiasts or whatever don't get the concept that steam is very, very hot?

also cast iron and stuff that steam boilers are made of is VERY loving HEAVY

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
My sister is literally in Ohio or somewhere right now at a ponycon gathering intel for her article

Paid trip thankfully

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
the pebble watch has made TEN MILLION DOLLERZ without shipping a product http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597507018/pebble-e-paper-watch-for-iphone-and-android

got dat wmd fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Oct 5, 2012

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
if you majour in computers in college ur never gettin puss ever

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
im sad eeen went int ocomputers instead of finance bc i would have loved to eat him alive and take all his and his family's money some day

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
have no business strategy? does your innovation focus for your post-graduation startup consist of an inventory system and led lightning? did your business end up failing? luckily in the kickstarter era now all you need to do is set up a page to beg for donations to pay your rent and debt instead of updating your plan for the future or failing and learning from experience http://www.indiegogo.com/lorem-ipsum-books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Voted 4 bc epic fail is not funny even ironically

• Locked thread