Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
code it in node.js - js on the server side AND the client side. wowie! talk about easy! and fun too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
ian, sometimes on the internet i like to post on the computer joke forum. but in real life, im the president of the united states. and i think it will be good if you do jawn's idea. voters will flock to your site to check out the polls and l@@k @ the polls and start clapping hugely at you and then you can put up your face as the statpedia logo and then the media will project the statpedia page on the whitehouse for all the world to see and everyone in the world is like gasp why is there a giante face on the whitehouse. and then you become famous & u get to be teh next president

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
one time i went for two whole months without anything to eat except dio songs

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Yodzilla posted:

that's only because Proteus4994 is blocking out the sun

"our bulkiness will blot out the sun"
"then we will type in the shade"

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
dude, that guys a team leader, a gamer, and surrounded by anime girls that Dig him. hes the cool kid in class - exactly what i want to be when i turn... *glances at birthday column* 18 years old

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

MindSet posted:

Donald Trump started a Kickstarter ripoff

http://www.fundanything.com/en

lmao

create a campaign and you might WIN!

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
drugs are not good for you!! dont do it rob ford! dont do it! NOOOooo~ *screams at the video while its playing*

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Ian McLean posted:

high school was epic

I attended Epic High. Lots of swell events happened there, I bet you can imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:ohdear:

ian doesn't seem like the type to take a probation well

If I was his probation worker, I'd tell him "No stats! You're not allowed to look at stats!" just to mess with him. :twisted:

• Locked thread