Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Bitcoin Billionaire posted:

yeah except they blow dick as headphones. theyre a cute little fashion accessory but no one should be cross shopping them with any other headphone that isnt a koss portapro.

most people are dumb as hell and dont even think to google anything before buying it. you literally just have to google "are beats any good" to figure that poo poo out and yet people will defend beats as being the best money can buy

i got some cx300's which are p good $30 earbudz and b/c sennheiser isnt a common household name people assume they are cheap lovely crap you buy at aldi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

pram posted:

ur lovely crap

dont sign posts

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

american grocery store chain thats more like european grocery stores than american stores. it doesnt stock third party brands

they have weekly rotating deals where they pawn off impressively low quality appliances and poo poo from brands youve never and will never hear of again

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

DiabloStarCraft posted:

they're actually German or Norwegian or some poo poo and they have them all over the place. The one near here has a pallet of lovely android tablets I should get a photo of some day

my dad bought some 10" mini tv/vhs combo from aldi for like $30 and it was barely capable of displaying video and nothing else. no options or menus. if you held down channel it scanned channels and that was it.

surprisingly a lot of their generic brand stuff is better than a lot of name brand stuff and is a lot cheaper(ice cream, cereal), but some of it (bread) is truly godawful

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i found skullcandy titan earbuds ($40) and cleaned them out and my $25 cx-300's are just plain audibly better w/o any sort of direct comparison

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Perplx posted:

I bet he picked that show to avoid hosed up fans too

literally lolled at this

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

CaptainMeatpants posted:

i like the people who retwatted him or w/e that have furry avatars

it never ceases to amaze me how the absolutele worst furry/anime/mlp idiot fans acknowledge and make fun of the horrible people in their fanbase as if acknowleding that there are worse people than them in the fanbase excuses their creepy weirdness, and yet they are exactly the group they are making fun of to excuse themselves

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

got dat wmd posted:

half the people that post in that pyf brony thread are ponypedos but "not those kind." actually this is true in p much every creepy fandom thread floating around. goons are quick to make fun of everyone in some creepy stupid fandom bs but they dont realize that they are the same as long as they associate themselves with and partake in the activity they are insulting

yeah i went into the pyf brony thread to get weird pics of bronies and mayb laff at words but it was just people unironically talking about ponies. not bronies, ponies

i dont look forward to the day that adventure time gets a creepy fandom b/c its p neat

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Proteus4994 posted:

lol too late

its got creeps like every show got creeps but they dont have millions of fans who turn everything into pink ponies

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i have a literal boner for bioshock infinite b/c its steampunk

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i watched an episode liek 2 years ago and thought "this is pretty cheesy and dumb even for a kids show" and welp

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i was watching my niece?? and it was on tv??

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

.DAT Azz posted:

you were watching your niece? you said you were watching an episode. you can't even keep your story straight

one eye on childe, one eye on tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
flavor aide

• Locked thread