Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Bitcoin Billionaire posted:

yeah except they blow dick as headphones. theyre a cute little fashion accessory but no one should be cross shopping them with any other headphone that isnt a koss portapro.

Much like iPhones, am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

ten dollar bitcoin posted:

a man with a hose running from his anus to a gasmask on his own face
I'll pledge $20 if Ian posts a video of this and him making GBS threads into it

It has to go into the hose

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Luigi Thirty posted:

http://kotaku.com/successful-100-00...dium=Socialflow

people pledged $100,000 for a dumb game about being a bear called Bear Simulator on kickstarter from a first-time game developer

well it came out and it's... all right, but nothing special. pewdiepie made a video about it saying how terrible it was and now he's getting loads of hatemail and bad reviews so it's dead.

ugh pewdiepie is still a thing?

also kind of a lovely ending here yeah the game was kind of mediocre but it didn't look all bad it actually had a bit of an interesting premise

but oh well gently caress that should have just made a mario maker level so some man child can mug a camera and make stupid noises

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

PleasureKevin posted:

it's not really my problem if it violates a patent, they can't sue me for owning it

and i'm not really sure you can patent a cylindrical computer. you can probably patent that heatsink design in the Mac Pro. i thought the MS vs. Apple lawsuit established that you can't patent look and feel?

man I can't wait to get my dust buster computer

will it come with attachments?

• Locked thread