Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

qirex posted:

the no true brony fallacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
In many video games if you walk through steam coming out of a steam pipe you lose health and sometimes die so i'd say it ain't nuttin' to gently caress wit'

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
I bet you could probably rig it to save all the session data to a file somehow if you really wanted but you don't really want to

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
Seems pretty funny that dumb spergs have decided android is the future of gaming. Guess its way easier to say you are using android than to actually design a platform catered to your device and usecase.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
San Diego always seemed nice when I visited

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
Ian

Hi. How's your day? Anyway php is bad, idk where tbc is though he should have been here by now we said his name like 3 times.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
there was a guy here earlier though that made it pretty fun

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Sniep posted:

you know what's better than this

sucking a giant dick in space

as it pushes deep down your throat... you're running out of breath as youre running out of breath

Whoa, Deep.

Throat.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but this is a whole lot l ike wolfram alpha and wikipedia but not as good at what it does as either.

also

Pierogi posted:

God says

lol

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
bayonetta

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

0xB16B00B5 posted:

its a shame the SQL is a wii exclusive

I'm banking on the fact that it won't be for long. 3rd party "exclusives" on nintendo consoles (since the GC) have a history of actually not really being very exclusive at all.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Yodzilla posted:

hey they never ported P.N.03 to anything else

yeah, the one of the 5 capcom exclusives that didn't get ported. That game looks cool actually, but i've never played it.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Yodzilla posted:

supposedly it was loving terrible

and didn't the capcom five only turn out to be three or four? i think it was RE4, PN03, Viewtiful Joe, Killer7 and then something that never came out (had the word phoenix in the title?). but then nobody bought any of those games on the gamecube so they were ported to the PS2 super loving fast

Oh yeah apparently the other one was gonna be called Dead Phoenix but it didn't happen. RE4, Viewtiful Joe, and Killer7 were great though. Well i've never actually Played killer7, just seen an LP. But it seemed great.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

just a butt posted:

otoh nintendo is bankrolling the publishing costs for this since sega basically kinda went f u to platinum

well that's a bad sign. Maybe I won't get to play it after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

• Locked thread