Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Metal Pink Babble posted:

that keyboard looks pretty ergonomic... for an amputee. thing's missing the center of the alphabet. i sense a motif here, and i think this whole kickstart thing is a way to sensationalize campaigns funded through cloud microlaundering during an election year.

i'll have to round up the fellas and investigate this mystery at the old mill, i just need some investors to help us mod, like, a hearse or newsvan with decals and chargers for our phones, proton containers, and led practice swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

i'll gently caress with live 220 before i gently caress with really hot water

yeah.... but never gently caress wit 290 :hellyeah::master:

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
Your welcome, glad we could help. Please enjoy the rest of your stay at the 'POS. And be sure to check out the Steve Urkel Megathread before you leave.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Ian McLean posted:

We actually do use javascript for a lot of stuff.

Thanks for all the input. I must say.. I am pretty happy I found this YOSPOS thing.

Everyone seems really smart in a lot of good stuff.

hes already learned advanced sarcasm :staredog:

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
Uh Chris...Do you understand what you just did? You just reinvented the desktop UI.

Run with this, I don't know if you realize it but you've got something REALLY REALLY amazing here. This is more than Wildman, this is the future of computing.

God speed my friend.

• Locked thread