Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

All of them, also Lmfao at beats by Ron Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Ruby got Railed posted:

BE SUER TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Char posted:

im gonna do it, im gonna troll space

problem, NASA?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Gross

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Kill yourself

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Bronies really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help them. They need to go to, like, Vienna or something. You know what I mean? They need to get involved at the university level, like where Freud studied, and have all those people looking at them and checking up on them. That's the kind of help they need. Not the once-a-week for eighty bucks, no. They need a team. A team of psychiatrists working around the clock, thinking about them, having conferences, observing them like the way they did with the elephant man. That's what I'm talking about, because that's the only way they're going to get better.

I don't know if this is a c/p but I agree either way because you gotta be pretty hosed up to get turned on by a cartoon pony

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

its not a cartoon you loving morons. its a god drat show about real life. the production, writing, and style are all top notch.

- something someone has probably said about mlp

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Doc Block posted:

Ron Perlman is awesome.

Doc Block, when i try to use awful s ii maxx i log in and then the app just closes. it makes me very sad

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

:getin:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Oh, my mistake

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

FEMA summer camp posted:

yeah but I can't eat it unless I want to punish my GF with a wind tunnel of caulifarts the next day

(which I often do just to let her know who is the boss is)

lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

CraigK posted:

Worf makes an unexpected ally on his Klingon walkabout. Data & Geordi fly Picard's shuttlecraft in reverse to try to roll back the odometer.
gorgeous, beautiufl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

barbarianbob posted:

code it in node.js - js on the server side AND the client side. wowie! talk about easy! and fun too!

• Locked thread