Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
that keyboard looks pretty ergonomic... for an amputee. thing's missing the center of the alphabet. i sense a motif here, and i think this whole kickstart thing is a way to sensationalize campaigns funded through cloud microlaundering during an election year.

i'll have to round up the fellas and investigate this mystery at the old mill, i just need some investors to help us mod, like, a hearse or newsvan with decals and chargers for our phones, proton containers, and led practice swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sniep posted:

so how is it steampunk enthusiasts or whatever don't get the concept that steam is very, very hot?

that emaciated emancipationist gives not a fuuck. you see that slender man's stovepipe hat? it rests atop a free mind. the weather up there is cloudy with a chance of steam. ya'd best spare the air if ya smelll what steampunk lincoln is convecting.

(please, me. don't post this)

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pinterest Mom posted:

so if you have vents on the top and bottom of your device, how would you orient your fan?

When I have come back to my senses,
I'll just be playing the same scenario again,
and always die at the same spot.

Without giving up,
I attempt repeatedly to cross those disappearing platforms,
but I always end up falling down.

If only I had Item-2,
I'd be able to cross to the other side with ease,
but no matter how many times I try...

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Shaggar posted:

fascists gotta get their cut I guess

fasc-ism is a school of belief wherein an axe quarters values split (by an axe), to be employed to discover why. the foil therin lies in thevery implement whitch it splits, and should require further explanation into this hypothetical. x([sapience/x]*[sentience/why])/why(x) is a very dehumanizing formula for deciphering recurring phenomena forcefully governed by devices controlled by human input. why would an individual initially accept the understanding divisor inevitably partitioning its true self from his and/or her once innominable and immortal unity in the first place? a fractal sentience required a transaction to split it from the initial unity, implicating a possible answer to why person/1 should never again attain indivisibility upon concordance to quantification through arbitrary field and value without first being divided by 0.

you're basically consenting to individual atomic division into tangential quanta at this point, and this creates a slippery slope governed by further machinations of an objectifying inorganic structure which causes an exponential variable in the one's own voluntary control inputs!

i believe trains are likely the problem around which the artificial solution was preconstructed. model trains are therefore the most likely solution to solving this pressing issue of fascism.

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

related: mason jars fit on ur blender adapter

that's a pretty neat lifehack.

okay here's one: an apple is a readily available and disposable bong.

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Guido van Possum posted:

isnt that more of a pipe, bong seems to imply passing through water

|yes|

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

nice regdate, is it real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

every rpg with pregenerated levels is poo poo though

everyone else fails at fuushigina forum except for us-tachi. an ambiguated mutual omedetou gozaimasune to us both then.

• Locked thread