Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumpster

fishmech posted:

finally, a tray to hold all your dumb kickstarter gadgets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

actually has there been a smart bin yet? because it's easy to imagine the pitch

I can imagine

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

doctorfrog posted:

was bruno the mute giant muppet that carried around oscar the grouch in a garbage can?

so pretty much http://www.clickhole.com/video/amazing-watch-how-one-startup-changing-way-we-get--5612

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

FMguru posted:

he hasnt finished building the coal scoop conveyor belt yet

e:

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
no duvet only sheets

empty duvet cover on cold nights

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Trig Discipline posted:

i mean a flat sheet, under the duvet, for when the duvet is too hot or you only want part of your body covered. i just spent a couple of weeks tooling around germany, austria, hungary, slovakia, and the czech republic and i think maybe one of my seven hotels had a sheet on the bed. to make it worse, there's no AC in a lot of hotels and their idea of a suitable room temp is pretty stifling by american standards (maybe 80f/27c). i know americans are pretty much used to living in refrigerators by european standards but still i was having a hard time even getting cool enough to sleep in a lot of these places and i live in the loving tropics.

80°F is fine if there's a fan

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

Jesus Christ how did she not fall through that window and flay her torso open

looks like mid-century british construction, so everything is overbuilt as poo poo because they didn't have any tools for measuring

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Sagebrush posted:

Without clicking on the link, this seems like an entertaining concept if correctly implemented

If I click on the link it's gonna be anime isn't it

it's not anime

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Improbable Lobster posted:

the homestuck game is out

is it comprehensible to anyone that hasn't read 5000 pages of an inscrutable web comic?

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
i gave up

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i was thinking about making a kickstarter for customizable animated gif bumper stickers

like, bumper stickers that are animated

i dont care about the legality or practicality how much kickstarter money do you think i could make

bodge it together with like a teensy and some lcd, make the kicksharter with a year delivery time, buy the ones that show up on aliexpress six months from now

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
until it can desecrate a hotdog with ketchup i'm not interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcniyQYFU6M

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
Clint held up the sonic grenade and tapped the "+" marking, sending waves of pressure out of the device. While his compatriots frolicked in the small safe zone around the device, patrons beyond the radius were not so lucky.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Powaqoatse posted:

thats an incredibly flattering "caricature" of bannon

anything shy of a flesh-colored balloon filled with pee pee and poo poo with a face drawn on it in sharpie is a flattering caricature of bannon

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

NoneMoreNegative posted:

oh hey guys I had a real fun weekend, I roofied my dog

what?

https://twitter.com/ElementalAmber/status/903633793311010816

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
yeah, if i had $128,600 for every "minimalist" app called "paper" i'd have a lot of money

• Locked thread