Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

John de Lancie (born March 20, 1948) is an American actor. He has been active in screen and television roles since 1977, though he is best known for his recurring role as Q on the various Star Trek series and as Frank Simmons in Stargate SG-1, and Discord in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

I bet he picked that show to avoid hosed up fans too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Jimmy Carter posted:

Reminder that Whirlpool, a company with an annual revenue of $20+ Billion/year, has decided that Indiegogo is the best way to get a project funded

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/zera-food-recycler-recycling--2#/

I'm actually torn as to whether or not this is a genius idea, because right now some PM gets to go LOOK AT HOW MUCH INTEREST WE HAVE, AND WE DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO RUN AN AD CAMPAIGN

seemed cool until i saw that it needs power, and air filters and additive packs

seems worse for the environment than composting or even just throwing out leftovers and buying fertilizer when you need it

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I've been juicing for a few weeks now because my parents gave me juicer and here is a price breakdown

I haven't branched out much and I make the same mix all the time
1 bunch of kale 2.50
~8 carrots $1
3 apples $1

That makes about 32oz of juice for ~4.50 CAD, a comparable juiceo pack is $6 USD for 8oz

Cost of 32oz of juice
homemade 3.33 USD
Juicero $18 USD

Also you can buy ready to drink pressed juice for the same price as unpressed juicero with less garbage and the same shelf life.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
what's the point of being rich if you spend 1/3 of waking hours in a tin can

• Locked thread