Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

might have just misunderstood advice that his pitch needed to be more concrete

motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

quote:

A camera can be plugged in for dental or gynecological care.

quote:

dental or gynecological

:thunk:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

RISCy Business posted:

i appreciate this reference a lot

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

MrAptronym posted:

same, i had the displeasure of meeting fans before i ever read the thing so who knows if it is good or not, i have no urge to ever find out.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
he was completely up front about it too. $10,000 to have your fan troll become Canon, $100,000 to have your fan troll become Canon and not be killed in the next panel

yes that means two people paid $10,000 each to a Kickstarter for a video game of a webcomic

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

im the massage mounds

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
https://puri.sm/shop/librem-5/

quote:

Librem 5, the phone that focuses on security by design and privacy protection by default. Running Free/Libre and Open Source software and a GNU+Linux Operating System designed to create an open development utopia, rather than the walled gardens from all other phone providers.

A fully standards-based freedom-oriented system, based on Debian and many other upstream projects, has never been done before–we will be the first to seriously attempt this.

The Librem 5 phone will be the world's first ever IP-native mobile handset, using end-to-end encrypted decentralized communication.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
idk the terrible meter is pretty offensive too

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

:perfect:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
I've been listening to the oh no Ross and carries els about these guys and it's super depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
Yeah

http://ohnopodcast.com/investigations/2017/11/28/ross-and-carrie-traverse-flat-earth-part-4-ahead-of-the-curve

• Locked thread