Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Gold Dust Gasoline posted:

<image redacted>

banned for anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Ian McLean posted:

I think we should all take deep breaths and think about thoughts of divine beauty.

We must breathe clouds and imagine thoughts of pureness surrounding everything.

plz share your shrooms w/ the rest of the class

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I don't want to have sex with any of those people but I want to pet that dog

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Ian McLean posted:

ok. I feel like you are going to try and trick me into some ridiculous stat way over budgeted time spent. That's fine. How's this work? You PM me for my login info, in exchange for this stat you want me to upload?

Forum Rules:
Account Ability: Only one person may use a forum account. Account sharing is a bannable offense, so please keep your password secure.

Does that mean they will ban me if I let you log into my account?

Or does that fall under this rule:
Crazy Catchall: Please do not try to cleverly circumvent some rule listed here. These rules are general guidelines and are very flexible.

So.. as long as you are logging on to my account to give them money, then log off, I am sure it is chill.

:)

hmm, yase, it will be chill... what's ur pw?

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

lol the limits on this kickstarter page are really amusing seeing as nobody is actually going to give it any money.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

holy poo poo I just watched the video

I know I'm tardy to the party here but fuckin lol bro dude, you sound like a person who has been teaching a defensive driving course to 20 teenagers who aren't paying any attention and you just want to get through the booklet so you can get home to your hungry man entree before 9pm

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

soooo here's a chart on accident rates by age

umm... so yeah.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Hashtag Nascar posted:

he died on his way to his home page

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

us military has a minimum intelligence requirement, police have a maximum intelligence limit

gently caress teh police

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I'm hugh downs

and I'm barbara walters and this... is twenty twenty

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

discover a new color

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

axolotl farmer posted:

I'll make the wiki, you post a thread in BYOB

I'll uhh. make the.... the uh... video. uhhhhh.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

flyboi posted:

enhance

there we go! the pcb from the retrousb nintendo world championship repro cart retrousb makes!

plz put a sticker on that window :ohdear:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

flyboi posted:

since i'm now 100% certain those are retrousb carts no, there is no mask rom in them

You mean prom, right? Getting a mask rom made for you probably requires a run of at least ten thousand or so chips to be economics.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Silver Alicorn posted:

god what a sloppy solder job on that top right DIP

Honestly, look at the packaging.... it's partially melted at a bunch of the legs. I've seen worse but this is p. bad.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

but do you pronounce "png" as ping????????

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

RZApublican posted:

you pronounce it PNG's Not GIF

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

i say the whole thing, papua new guinea

what's that? some kind of archipelago nation? no, man, I'm talking about image formats, here. you know, important stuff.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

kickstarter.com is such a piece of poo poo website

I want to see kickstarters in my city, so it shows me 3 current ones (out of 60+) and 3 successful ones, and no obvious way to just show me all of them

gently caress you kickstarter

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

flyboi posted:

this is what happens when i'm alone for xmas eve/day and have nothing to do

where is your boyfriend (if you say partner I'll kill you)

also you have gizmo so eat poo poo I ain't even got no cats up in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

This guy, in the midst of a serious meltdown clusterfuck, has already raised 174% of Statpedia's kickstarter, and he has 30 days to go.

It won't get funded obviously but lol

• Locked thread