Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Ok, my brother just bought me the deluxe edition and the season pass for this game, and aside from the ten minutes thingy of gameplay that came out months and months ago, I haven't seen very much about it. Is there anything super cool I should know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Croccers posted:

You're going to get invaded 120% of the time and get ran over by taco trucks constantly.

Oh no!

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

FInally got around to watching those vids the one guy posted. The game looks like it'll be a lot of fun. :yayclod:

Can you switch out of the weird coat thing he wears? It's got that pattern on the back and looks kinda dumb.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Crappy Jack posted:

It's been confirmed that while Aiden's model won't change (you'll always be wearing a coat shaped like that and buttoned the same way), you can change your clothes, including new pants, shirts, coats, and hats.

Awesome. I spend way to long playing dress up in video games but drat if I don't love doing it.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

I got the pc deluxe edition and the season pass, am I getting everything? :ohdear:

• Locked thread