Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

How screwed am I if I need to upgrade a personal auto policy to $1 million CSL? It's required for a city contract.

I have a 2008 F150 I use for personal & work. I don't currently have a commercial policy so I'm SOL if I get in a wreck while driving for work. Do they have like hybrid policies for these situations? Will any company even write me a commercial policy if I own 1 truck and 1 employee? Is $1 million CSL pretty expensive generally?

Also the city wants to be listed as an additional insured with respect to liabilities caused by me. Is this a fairly easy thing to add to a policy or does that increase the cost even more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Awesome thank you!

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

My dad had the same roof issue on a rental he bought. He had to get the roof replaced. There was like zero flexibility in that requirement. You might want to look into ways to mitigate the cost. Some roofers will give you a deal if you have a place for the trash and tear off the old roof down to the wood first right before they get there.