Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got
I've had renter's insurance for years now and still not sure how it works if my apartment went up in flames. Do I then make a list of my stuff for the insurance or do they just give me a check for how much I was covered for? I don't save receipts or anything and would probably forget a bunch of stuff if I had to list it out. How does that all work? Should I just take pictures of all my stuff?

For auto - I have an SR25 or whatever flag it's called, got a ton of tickets and had my license suspended way back in the day. I've been a clean driver for the last six years though. Does that go away and will my rates ever come down? This was all before I was 25 if that matter, now I'm 28. My rates aren't too bad with Progressive/Geico, but I'm told with State Farm or the other big agent firms my rates would be horrific. Will that ever change?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU