Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Just watching the waves go in and out, took a few shots.

Kangra fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Mar 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Nice, I've been enjoying photographing the beach myself of late, just accumulating before I start posting.

tuna
Jul 17, 2003

It was raining in LA so I had to be in it.

tuna fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Mar 11, 2021

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Kangra posted:

i dig these

1-3 the most

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat

Kangra posted:

This one is almost disorienting at first.

tuna posted:

It was raining in LA so I had to be in it.

Nice and steamy.

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
You can't really dust for vomit.

real nap poo poo posted:

some pics from a series i started putting together, its possible i've posted some of them before

Are you open to discussing the theme of your series? I've been really interested in the progression of your photos over the last year/s. I always really enjoy your photos. It takes a lot of skill to derive interest from 'mundane' surroundings.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

Nigel Tufnel posted:

Are you open to discussing the theme of your series? I've been really interested in the progression of your photos over the last year/s. I always really enjoy your photos. It takes a lot of skill to derive interest from 'mundane' surroundings.

Yeah sure. Thanks. In typical me fashion it took someone else pointing out that I take a lot of photos of shadows from things outside of the frame for me to realize it and edit together some photos. Shadows are definitely something I'm drawn to, they're just pure form, right?

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

We got a new low effort thread to reflect its new chill demeanour, feel free to cross post your favs in there.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962267