Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Was it solid? How did you get it all down the sink drain?

It fluffy and fibrous. I had been constipated for a week prior and had been eating nothing but fruits and cereal to build up enough propellant to get things moving. While the men's bathroom is nice, it's more form over function. It's dark and has cold stainless steel toilets. It also lacks a strong wifi signal. The women's bathroom, however, is pure comfort. Embroidered leather wallpaper, calm lighting, marble surfaces, heated toilet seats... It was 2am, I had the building to myself, and I figured if I had any excuse to test it out, this was it.

It was everything I could've imagined and more. That is, until I heard a door slam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

I'm starting to grow tired of this building.

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

THE HARRIS BUILDING by Brad Gillette, on Flickr

Just bought the two buildings on the left too.

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

I'm trying to do too many things at once, but I need the work. Here's a lovely instagram pic of the proposal I just sent out for a project I hope I get to do:

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

THE WINDQUEST BLDG. (2013) by Brad Gillette, on Flickr

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

I created a goddamn furniture store. Then I shot some photos of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

So close to wrapping this up. Opening cocktail party is on the 30th. If you're in West Michigan feel free to goon it up.