Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

At Mammoth Lakes, CA. I left home thinking "I doubt I'll run into any interesting wildlife" and left my telephoto and even my 50mm lens at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

i havent poasted photos in awhile.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

had i have posted it to DA or posted it on flikr it'd have the basic info:

fuji gw690ii probably at f/5.6 @ 1/500 (thank you leaf shutter)
expired fuji nps160
don't remember the lighting info, but sun and a mod'd b1600 that rear end is my canvas was holding for me. probably another fill light somewhere.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

carcinofuck posted:

[/url]
Untitled by changezi, on Flickr
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/cageitfallsinto/7892045786/]

east colorado i'm guessing.

i left LA for St Louis for the next few years. fml i guess, but i'll be back in LA for work every so often. at least there's clouds and weather here.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

are you my neighbor? :neckbeard:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

me too...

feel free to drop an email @ gdws25 at yahoo

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

working on some old photos driving through yosemite. the place was so congested, it was practically impossible to stop anywhere and we inched around the loop road.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

LF night shots on negative film are kind of a dark fantasy for me :swoon:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

~science~

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I've been very busy but found a little bit of time to take a few photos for a college MSA's #myjihad campaign. I set up the lights and took a few photos but left others to take the rest and then set up the lights on another day. surprisingly they did a good job remembering the instructions (shame they couldnt get more fill)

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

is this the high bay crane/trapeze set i hear the kids all want for christmas nowadays?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

Metalslug posted:

This is the lovely view that greeted me when I crossed the border from Iran into Turkey. :)

Only one road out of town by Alan Grainger

i say this out of respect and jealousy: gently caress you. i'm iranian american and haven't visited iran since '98. i've been meaning to go back but can't for some silly family reasons.

going to istanbul in january at least v :) v

oh and whats 35mm equivalent for 18mm on a NEX?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

where are these from? second looks like one place in s. glendale by the 2?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

:swoon:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

a havent poasted pics in a long time. here's the last few i took from a trip to istanbul

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

droste effect of:

and i'm guessing i didn't close my roll off tight enough? either way, here's a random one from istanbul. i'll prob be posting more photos from istnabul shortly.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

hi dorkroom. i'm back i guess. i have a bunch of photos from this summer.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

i havent posted here in like...a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

Wafflecopper posted:

New Zealand?

Big Island of Hawaii