Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Is there a reading order you are suppose to follow for Harbingers? Where can I find a read order for books. Reading Harbingers right now.
I've been using this list on reddit. It has overall books, but also break downs for the events that has been good for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

X-O posted:

Well I completed my re-read through all the tiles this morning. Ending right before The Valiant as everything from there on is too recent and fresh in my mind to be part of the re-read. As a title Archer & Armstrong is still my favorite, Van Lente created something really special there. I so hope that the relaunch is Van Lente and Pere Perez. They did great things together on that book. I think my favorite arc of all Valiant so far is the second arc of Eternal Warrior by Greg Pak that's set in 4001 A.D. dealing with Gilad and his granddaughter. It's an amazingly thoughtful and well done standalone story.
I read everything up until a little after harbinger wars when it came out (I went overseas just before Unity, and didn't get into it). I'm just finding my way back, and you aren't kidding about this arc of Eternal Warrior. I just read the first issue (5) and it's so awesome. I didn't like the first arc at all.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Valiant groupees going on now

For $15 you get:
-7 volumes of XO Manowar
-3 volumes of harbinger
-3 volumes of unity
-Everything related to armor hunters
-3 volumes of Eternal Warrior
-Doctor Mirage Vol 1
-Shadowman Vol 1
-Quantum and Woody Vol 1
-Archer & Armstrong Vol 1
-The Delinquents
-Rai vol 1
-A random smattering of issues - mainly #1's or Zero issues

There are also 10 and 5 dollar bundles available. More stuff will apparently become available.

Thinking about getting into Valiant? DO IT!

• Locked thread