Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
The earliest work Wiki lists for Maleev are a couple The Crow books for Kitchen Sink in 96', for whatever that's worth.

Edit: Scratch that, this site: lists his earliest work as some Magic the Gathering comics for Acclaim in 95'.

Madrox fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jul 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
This is a really good deal for anyone like me, who's been wanting to check out the current Valiant universe stuff. Due to money concerns, the only series I was reading was the fun Archer and Armstrong, but I even dropped that due to cutting back. So for about $10 you can get 77 digital comics, and they'll be adding more. I'm close to digital-only these days anyway, so I grabbed it.

Edit: Oh, and they threw in the PC port of the N64 Shadow Man game. I have added it to the backlog of Steam games I shall never play.

Madrox fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Sep 20, 2014

• Locked thread