Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nachrichter
Sep 11, 2012
I just got my hands on this re-launch. I didn't get into the original Valiant but I haven't collected comics since I was a kid and got the itch. So, I figured this relaunch was a great way to get in on the ground floor of something. So far I love em. Bloodshot is kinda meh but i hope it will pick up. Archer & Armstrong...awesome! When I read the general plot summary i didn't think it would be any good but I loved #1. Just two great and unique characters. Spent some time on ebay and in my local shop and got all but the 1:60 variants for the #1's of the first four. Did manage to get the 1:100 for A&A too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread