Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

Lurdiak posted:

The first Shadowman game was actually the hypest poo poo ever.

I beat it last year, it held up pretty well!

The only exposure I've had to Valiant comics was the first issue of Bloodshot that I got in a 30$ mystery box. It was pretty awful :( I think I'll pick up the new Bloodshot just to see what it's about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
I just bought Harbinger 1-8 and Bloodshot 1-8 for a buck an issue on Comixology. That was surprisingly good stuff! I'm definitely hooked for the Harbinger War event, but isn't 4 bucks an issue a bit much? I guess I'll keep up with it a month late just so I can get the dollar rebate on digital issues.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

unl33t posted:

Did you actually just buy this, or did you get it over the weekend? I was trying to pick these up before the sale ended Sunday, but have been unable to log in until this morning-and I'm not seeing these available for 99¢ anymore. If there's some way to still get these on sale I'd love to know how.

Nah, I got it before Comixology poo poo the bed. Sorry!

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

Space_Butler posted:

It'll be interesting to see how that last one shakes out, since rumors have been circulating that Bloodshot will be retitled (but not renumbered) "Bloodshot: H.A.R.D. Corps" since its sales are pretty low even by Valiant standards and this could give it a bump.
Has there been any mentions of a lowered price point on their books? 3.99 just seems like so much for monthly action indies, especially when you compare it to some of the stuff Image puts out for 2.99.

• Locked thread