Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

LordPants posted:

Archer and Armstrong comixology sale, 99c issues and a 28 issue bundle for :20bux:

I got this, it owned, Valiant owns.

Buuuut...I've never read Q&W so am I going to spoil stuff or be confused reading Delinquents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Look I just found out Valiant even existed like a month ago.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I have the first Quantum & Woody TPB from the current Valiant run, if you are interested in buying it or trading another book for it.

Nah, I read all my stuff digitally. Thanks though.

Anyway I went ahead and picked up the whole Q&W 2012 series and the followup, it was only about $45. So I'm sure it'll be on sale next week.

zoux fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Aug 19, 2015

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

X-O posted:

You're getting close to the whole line now aren't you? Soon you'll be one of the very few of us. On my re-read through all of it my favorite book seems to change every other arc.

Well, I'm just reading the 2012 and later stuff, so I need XO, Ninjak, Shadowman, Rai, Unity, Bloodshot and then all the relaunches and events so....no. But I do plan on getting everything eventually, I just need to be better about waiting for sales. To me the series get better and better, like Harbinger was great but Imperium is loving awesome. A&A was fantastic but Ivar is crazy good. How is every person that reads cape books not all over this company?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rai happens way way in the future right? So does it ever connect to the wider Valiant universe?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is Valiant a relatively successful company? I'd be real pissed to get into the line and have the whole thing cancelled.

Also where's my Goat ongoing?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

We could make it a rule that not reading Valiant books is bannable?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

X-O posted:

Truck of salt required, but Bleeding Cool is reporting that among the relaunches set for later this year (Eternal Warrior, Harbinger, Archer and Armstrong) we'll also be getting a new Shadowman book by a new creative team. A new creative team means it's probably not Peter Milligan which is all I'm asking for because I thought his Shadowman stunk.

No Q&W? :O(

Also are all those relaunching under new teams? Are Ivar and Imperium are ending?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If the relaunches are later this year, they they'd have to be in next month's solicits huh? November solicits came out last week.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

So it is. I count seven titles solicited, so that gives them room for 2 more if they are super strict about offering no more than 9 titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Just as long as Major Mech sticks around.

• Locked thread