Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Zero issues with Koyo (ever) and I'll second the mistrust of Mishimoto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Nah, ChampCar is legit and has a very very different vibe to LeMons. It'll be fine.

Edit: That is awesome and I can't wait to see it on track.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Based on my recent digging into spacers for the 82mm Bosch TB's. They appear to be identical. (Part numbers for the Cayenne 82mm TB are the same as those for the 911 GT2 & 3).

Edit: Expanding on this, N/A 957 V8 Cayenne's use a 74mm Bosch TB. Junkyards and eBay should be overflowing with them.

McTinkerson fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Mar 26, 2023

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

The only weak spot on them is the Aisin transmission in the NC1 (So try and get an NC2 for the Mazda designed and manufactured box. Or budget for swapping said box.)

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

mekilljoydammit posted:

NC1s had the Mazda box too, only the RX-8s had the Aisin box. There were a couple internal improvements to the NC2 trans, but Mazda has a kit.
I stand corrected.
Was it the NB2 that got the AZ6?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

honda whisperer posted:

How many goons are on the cayenne train at this point? I checked auto trader and they can be had for sub 10k sub 100k miles.

Assuming I don't value my time (check) and can do the wenching (check) is there a better bang for the buck tow vehicle?

There's myself, Bajaja, Safety Dance and Motronic that I'm aware of.
Join us. :sickos: