Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

The elevation changes look like it will be a gorgeous course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

You’ve also got to remember I live in a wet country where we love to salt the roads so it’s probably going to be rusty underneath.

Move to the superior southern part of the country :colbert:

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

Scotland.

I live in the southern part of the country though….

Man for years I thought you lived in Italy. You need to get away from the fraudulent brits mi amico.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

I don’t have any advice or input but man you can’t post all that and not include a pic of a track wagon, I applaud you goon

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Man goonspeed but gently caress aussie laws that does not sound cool or fun at all holy hell.