Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE
How do you like the Hawk ER1s? I've been using Raybestos ST43's for many years in my endurance cars and they've been amazing. They last 2-3 16-hour events and never fail. They are kida pricey though.

Wondering how ER1 stacks up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE
I just ordered 8 bottles of RBF600 today. Getting them in that quantity was the only way to get it down to $15 a bottle..

Also if you want to one-man bleed, the best option is to get speed bleeders.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

BlackMK4 posted:

After a pretty frustrating few events (including popping a transmission and buying a new one / swapping it this past week) I finally got the K BRZ to start working this past weekend at Chuckwalla. Power steering was cutting out all over the place, the bowl was pretty terrible.

Good enough for first in TT5 both days, along with the NASA AZ TT5 lap record. I really wanted a 1:57, but it was not to be, need moar seat time in the car. NA 86 chassis record in his direction/config is 949/Supermiata Sonny in the Blub 86 with a 1:57:7xx, overall 86 record is a 1:56:xxx from CSG Mike in a supercharged car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u18Zm8bNE04

Oh poo poo I wish I knew you were there, I was there too racing my green Spec944! Got a 3rd on Saturday and a win on Sunday after the two lead cars came together with some bad damage on each of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWp1gQnzw4M
CCW was all new to me. I was totally lost out there all of Saturday.

What was wrong with the bowl for you? That's probably my fav corner

That crazy wind on Sunday was pretty annoying, one of the many times I was wishing I has a fancy RV to shelter in.

Where were you pitted I dont remember seeing your car? I was right next to the front bathrooms.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

How do you guys like Podium Club?

I'm possibly some NASA BW Apr 15th - 16th in my 944Spec, and def doing Big Willow May 20-21

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

10 years is a long time, but after the first session you'll feel right at home I bet

heffray posted:

I have a good range of parts on order for the off season though: bigger, adjustable sway bars front and rear, and Improved Racing windage tray and pan baffle. I haven't noticed oil pressure issues, but zero times sounds like the right number of times to lose oil pressure in a banked left sweeper.

Banked sweepers are fine for oil pressure in my experience. Its the flat or off-camber poo poo that gets you.

I could hit the banked oval at Autoclub speedway at 130+ all day long in my 944 or E30 and never drop a psi. But there are some flat low speed lefts at Buttonwillow that I can see the E30 oil pressure gauge bounce.

I'm gonna miss the next few NASA races too, recently had elbow surgery :cry:

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

Looks like good lines and good car control for a novice group driver.

I have that same Bell helmet, it's awesome, and I have the same issues with the visor falling, you just have to tighten the pivot lock part with a 2 or 3mm allen. I never remember to do it untill I'm belted in and on the track. So this is your reminder to do it. :)

You might be able to get some Schroth 4 point ASM belts that buckle in to the rear belts and easily mount to the front anchor points. Those will hold you in 10x better and are track day approved.

aventari fucked around with this message at 23:19 on May 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

BlackMK4 posted:

2024 NASA Nationals is going to be at Utah Motorsports Campus aka Miller Motorsports Park.

Guess I'm planning on going, TT5 seems stupid competitive nationally right now but gently caress it - it'll be a fun experience. I've more or less locked up the NASA AZ TT5 championship at this point.

Remaining year track calendar looks like the following, if anyone else is going to some AZ/Socal events.
Sept 23 - Chuckwalla
Oct 21-22 - Arizona Motorsports Park
Nov 11-12 - Attesa
Dec 2-3 Chuckwalla
Dec 9 - Arizona Motorsports Park

How is Miller? I'm tentatively planning to go to 2024 NASA nats there.

So Oct 28-29 is the last NASA race at Chuckwalla for us in SoCal, are you going dec 2-3?

I won Spec944 championship last year and then this year I haven't done one race :( I had elbow surgery and it's better now, but I'm probably just going to skip the whole year and come back 2024 with 2 cars.