Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aquila
Jan 24, 2003

heffray posted:

I'm not sure about Attessa, but that weekend does look more feasible than anything else before summer. I was also thinking about the PCA Buttonwillow weekend May 5-6 posted about upthread, and have 16 days of HPDE3-4 in my NASA passport so maybe PCA would even let me drive without an instructor!

Oh hey I'll be at Buttonwillow May 5, my first time on a track ever.

PCA pointing seems weird to me. My 718 Boxster T is class higher then a base model with the same engine, and in the same class as a Boxster S. Maybe adding the active suspension (PASM) and LSD (PTV) would bump either of those up a class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquila
Jan 24, 2003

xpostin from the Porsche thread:

CCCR PCA HDPE at Laguna Seca:

https://i.imgur.com/8erda5u.mp4

If you ever have the chance to drive this track, DO IT.

The most amazing car out there was my instructor's 1960 356 Speedster. Also two new GT4RS and one new GT3RS.

Everyone was talking about the corkscrew, but I found the blind crests at turns 1 and 7 much scarier. Especially going 105mph over turn 1.