Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Packinham
Dec 30, 2006
:<
What do I get hyped for? I just don’t know this period at all.

Is it just going to be spears, archers and chariots cause that would be lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Packinham
Dec 30, 2006
Imagine making a game called the three kingdoms and not having a three kingdoms start. I get there are challenges but it’s a massive major oversight.

Lord Packinham
Dec 30, 2006
If it’s so boring, why center a game around it?

Like, I get it could be historical boring, but they could have spruced it up. Instead, we get a start period after the three kingdoms, like come on.

Lord Packinham
Dec 30, 2006
I still disagree, I would have loved a three kingdoms start. You could do it like the Roman Empire in Attila and have them in charge of already big messed up empires stuck in a bunch of wars or something. Or play as a regional power and conquer one. Or be like the warhammer and have separate factions in each of the three kingdoms.

Lord Packinham
Dec 30, 2006
I wanted to like Pharoah, and I haven’t tried since the update but even 40 seems to steep for the content there as it’s like 99% Troy. Definitely get it on sale for under 20$, which will probably be soon.