Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

SeanBeansShako posted:

Don't get Rome Total Realism too. Seriously (dear god!).

Anyone have any clue what they did with the latest NTW update wise?

What was so bad about that mod? I want to play some mods for both RTW and MTW2. What is the best one for mass conflict? Is there a EB version of MTW2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Would it be :filez: to upload the complete soundtrack of ETW,NTW,RTW and both MTW? Because I just downloaded all the music from youtube and I want to share it.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

Mans posted:

Play it safe and simply post your favorite songs via youtube. I know EB's wonderful music is open to anyone who wants it, not so sure about the official music.

ok then I play it safe for now.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
God drat it, I can't seem to play any mods in RTW in steam! It keeps showing up as "steam not found!" I just reinstalled steam to a different folder and it still gives me the error! What can I do to stop them from happening! it's so loving annoying!

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Well it seems that steam doesn't like mods that much. i am trying to get RS2 going but can anyone tell me why is there so many folders named_play_rome and stuff?

I still get the error. this error was around before I added mods. WHy did they gently caress up so badly!? I got testapp and the exe that still is broken.

Supeerme fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jun 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

MadJackMcJack posted:

Watch and obey!

And the multiple folders is because they have a separate campaign start for each faction i.e Rome has Hannibal with a big army in their faces but for everyone else he's still chillin' in Spain.

I fixed it myself. I all I had to do was to crack the exe. I am a bit confused by the sheer numbers of units and buildings though.