Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
We played GTA V the other day with JigabooBlaster.

Seriously. Maybe it was with two G's? I'm not entirely on familiar grounds with dated racial slurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Last night I was on a TF2 server with 'sarah palin parasailin'. Cracked the gently caress up.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

XBox Live didn't like my username:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I have never owned an xbox or played on XBL but even I have heard of your gamertag. RIP dad toucher

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

titties posted:

I have never owned an xbox or played on XBL but even I have heard of your gamertag. RIP dad toucher

Thank you for your support, titties

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Tharizdun posted:

XBox Live didn't like my username:

Change it to "Grandpa Toucher"

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/oce/234892

I just played against that guy. He acted like a 12 year old (CAN'T CARRY THIS NUB TEAM poo poo PLAYERS QQQQQQQ)

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
A friend of mine gave the random Gamertag generator a few spins when he was buying a name change a few months ago. One of the ones it came up with was "GentlestUncle". Sadly, he didn't keep it.

For real gamertags, the best one I've seen was "DeMoNDaD6969".

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

My dad told me that his gamertag is La Muerte.

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012
I think this counts as gamertag: I was at a fighting game tournament a couple weeks ago and someone signed up as Sperma Panzer(translated: Cum Tank).

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

TOR Paedo

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
NOFX Kewly Guy is the kewlyest of guys.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Everyone who shows up on this stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/saltyteemo

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

My brother has been LL Cool Guy for a while.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Apparently naming a Rogue/Thief Yolo Swaggins in an MMO is like cutting a glory hole in the Mona Lisa.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Razorwired posted:

Apparently naming a Rogue/Thief Yolo Swaggins in an MMO is like cutting a glory hole in the Mona Lisa.

That's my new Steam name now.

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

That's my new Steam name now.

Looking through BF4 videos and I find xX720ScopeInSwagaliciousYYXx.

Were all of the other 720ScopeInSwagalicious tags taken so he had to add x and y, I hope not.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
Just had bobmrley420 and Brony_0 in the same race in GTA Online. Felt almost historical, they managed to nab two of the most generic PSN handles in existence.

Neither of them won.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
PileDriving Miss Daisy

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

chaos rhames posted:

PileDriving Miss Daisy

This is amazing.

Kinda makes me want to change my gamertag to something like "Lolita Suplex"

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

It's nice to see the PS4 is carrying on the previous generation's traditions with great names like Pooponchicks. :v:

Shoe of all Cosmos
Dec 31, 2008

Oh god
How do I reboot Wandows
I bought a Windows 8 laptop on Black Friday that requires a gamertag. I chose But Whataburger.

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
I put forward my own: CountButtfartula

When I'm in disguise I go by Alutrafttub to keep the vampire hunters at bay :shh:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Well, if we're tooting our own horns now, I humbly submit Ermac McCarthy for peer review.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine
Someone named pooponmybum added my on Xbox LIVE.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Xbox live generated Storableslinky, I had to take it. I lost count of how many "Who the gently caress is Storableslinky?" comments I heard.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Hentaimasta

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Coffee And Pie posted:

Change it to "Grandpa Toucher"

I am friends with "Uncles Touch" and he hasn't had to change his yet.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
I got an XBONE recently, and did the only appropriate thing and regged my gamertag as WEEDLORD_BONER-HITLER

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Played with an "Anonymous Bosch" the other day. Had to give it to the guy.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

My roommate goes by BeatGuts_69 on xBox Live.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

HotGamerMom

I thought she meant Dave was her dead husband or something but it's someone she met playing Monster Hunter

tips
Feb 16, 2011

I just searched "rathian and rathalos tattoo" and I've seen enough backne and dragon covered love handles for one day, jfc.

I haven't played online shooters since UT was in it's prime but I still remember luvs2spooge and lord_r4mst41n. Not the worst but they're just so uniquely terrible that there's no chance of irony.

CurbStomp
Jul 23, 2008
Just saw this one on Battlefield 4 on ps4.

LabiaMonster

It actually caused me to burst out laughing.

Ambystoma
Oct 22, 2008

At least I looked like a popular idiot.
I see a guy in chat almost every day in Rift called Rougeislife telling people that yes, he knows it's makeup, the game just wouldn't let him spell it Rogue :saddowns:

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

CurbStomp posted:

Just saw this one on Battlefield 4 on ps4.

LabiaMonster

It actually caused me to burst out laughing.

I think there was a call of duty playing goon called Labes 4 Days but I'm not sure. Might have been his SA username.

Toad King
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah, I'm the best
People currently on my Steam Friends:

Vagina Grinder
IM GAY AND IT WILL MAKE THE NEWS
Wereboner, half man, half boner

Toad King has a new favorite as of 15:15 on Jan 24, 2014

Motley
Nov 1, 2013
Pretty much anyone who aLtErNaTeS cApItAlIzInG lEtTeRs in their gamer tag. I don't understand why people do this.

Babunar
Sep 15, 2009
Until just now I was xXxKillbo420FragginsxXx on Steam. My Dota2 mates include #YOLO #SWAGGINS. Nobody's been brave enough to play as Dildo Shaggins yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Babunar posted:

Until just now I was xXxKillbo420FragginsxXx on Steam. My Dota2 mates include #YOLO #SWAGGINS. Nobody's been brave enough to play as Dildo Shaggins yet.

Dildo Peggins of rear end End

• Locked thread