Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinlaen
Feb 19, 2008

Astro7x posted:

But anyway, what brings me to the thread. I remember seeing a website at one point that broke down when almost any tv show aired on other streaming formats. Fanhatten does a decent jobs at telling you which service a show is on in general, butnthisnsite would say thing like "Hulu Plus 7 day after airing", "iTunes next day for $1.99", or "all past seasons only".
Anybody know this website? I'm interested in it too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinlaen
Feb 19, 2008

I've very close to cutting the cord... I've been with Dish Network for about 10 years and am trying out local cable now (Service Electric TV company; my only provider option) and I'm really unhappy with the HD quality of both them.

Anyways... can you watch OTA channels (using an HDHomeRun, etc) on a FireTV or Roku?

I'm a huge fan of XBMC (which supports PVR/OTA functionality), but it doesn't have native Neflix or Amazon support (or Hulu, etc).