Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Hulu plus is weird. I see episodes online that I can't view through my set-top box. It's very strange. I was so pissed I cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DizzyBum posted:

drat, my wife isn't willing to let cable go for the 5 or 6 shows she wants, and not all of them are on Netflix/Amazon/Hulu. :( Oh well.

Not on itunes?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Thwomp posted:

If you have iOS, Episodes will keep track of your shows for you and you can have it set reminder notifications.

Too bad it doesn't send reminders per show. Only flaw.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Thwomp posted:

It doesn't? I always remember getting a specific There's an episode of X show airing tonight."

It batches them to one specific time instead of something like an hour before a show airs.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Thwomp posted:

For Chicago-area cord-cutting goons, Aereo (the company that offers internet-dvr/live streaming service for OTA channels) is launching in Chicago on 9/13. You can pre-register on their facebook page.

I also got an email today that they are launching in Georgia too.