Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Can someone explain how UNblock US works? Like, I know what a DNS server is, but I have no idea how that's hiding my location.

It's also working well, and not having to put in any information besides a spare email address to get a trial is pretty tops in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Does anyone else have problems with interference from HDMI mucking with an antenna signal? I just picked up an amplified for my $10 antenna hoping it would fix the problem. But to no avail. :(

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

What leads you to believe HDMI is causing the issue? If you have a cable or piece of equipment that's leaking that badly I can't imagine it would be working very well at delivering video.

Fak, I asked a question then forgot to check in. When I unplug the HDMI cables (or if the devices are turned off), I get far better antenna reception.

This could easily be a problem with the HDMI interfaces on my not-top tier vizio TV, but its still annoying.