Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?
I'll be moving at the end of July/beginning of August and I'm ready to be done with cable. I'm planning on keeping an eye out for sales on Roku/Boxee units between now and then and buying something when the price is the best. Is there any reason this doesn't make sense? Alternately, suggestions for places to keep an eye on for this sort of sale? Woot.com is the only site that I already follow regularly that might come through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?

Photex posted:

So what's the easiest way to get UK Netflix on my Roku living in the US? I've pretty much exhausted the library on the US side of things and I see the UK Netflix Library is pretty drat good.

I don't know about other methods, so there may be cheaper alternatives, but for $5/month http://www.unblock-us.com/ is pretty painless.