Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
I have two Roku 2xs running plex in my house and have a very extensive media library. Is there any way to sort movies alphabetically on this drat thing or do I have to scroll through all my movies the hard way.

Even faster scrolling like the apple tv would be nice. Sometimes I miss that thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

withak posted:

Mine are sorted alphabetically. :confused:

edit: Though obviously not in the "on deck", "recently added", etc. sections.

Maybe i should rephrase, they are sorted alphabetically but I would like a list of each letter for easier sorting, kind of like on the plex media server on the computer. Its a bitch to scroll through ~300 movies just to get to the 'S' Section

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

withak posted:

The iOS client does this like the desktop client does. In the Roku client I think you can skip around the list quicker with the ff/rev buttons.

Ill have to try this i didnt know it was a thing