Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skattered
Oct 5, 2005

Too many lies!
Too many lies!
Dish Network pissed me off this morning and I ended up paying $280 just to rid myself of their lovely service.

When you guys talk about mlb.tv on devices like Roku, is there an extra monthly fee associated? Are my local games blacked out? Also, what's the deal with hbo go, do I need an account that subscribes to HBO?

skattered fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skattered
Oct 5, 2005

Too many lies!
Too many lies!
For you guys with Hulu Plus, does it replace a DVR? I mean, I can't see a point in building a DVR while Hulu Plus is available. I has all recent episodes from the major network series, right?