Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i look forward to my daily tomo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Tomo-chan is an excellent daily dose of cute tomboy.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
T-Rex no Kanojo

Cake Attack posted:

i look forward to my daily tomo

If it was daily I wouldn't say to wait until it's over

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
It is daily though brah.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

It is most definitely on the daily

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Where

edit: oh wait cool, apparently kissmanga doesn't send out email notifications for new chapters anymore or some poo poo because there's a bunch of new pages but I never got any emails since a couple weeks ago.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

Bad Seafood posted:

We will be restarting this thread and the anime recommendations thread tomorrow.

This thread will be locked after that so get those last few posts in if you dare.

RIP my thread.

Akagi might actually be ending soon (as in, within the next couple years) so if you've ever felt like getting in on the longest arc in manga history now wouldn't be a terrible time.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Captain Invictus posted:

Where

edit: oh wait cool, apparently kissmanga doesn't send out email notifications for new chapters anymore or some poo poo because there's a bunch of new pages but I never got any emails since a couple weeks ago.

That feel when you use an ad-ridden bot aggregation site with a paid membership service whose images are hosted for free on blogspot and you expect it to be good or useful

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I follow it on Batoto, and the only time it's not been daily is when they took like a two-week break for reasons.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

That feel when you use an ad-ridden bot aggregation site with a paid membership service whose images are hosted for free on blogspot and you expect it to be good or useful

There's no paid membership for reading manga on kissmanga though :confused:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Lol if you're someone who doesn't always use adblock and noscript

If there's a better site that loads entire chapters in one page by all means, link it

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
I like mangapark for the all pages option.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Mangago does the all on one page thing and it's also where all the yaoi gets uploaded so that's pretty convenient. :v:

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

If there's a better site that loads entire chapters in one page by all means, link it

I hear there is a chrome extension or something for batoto that has it load everything in one page, but I've never used it myself.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

z0glin Warchief posted:

I hear there is a chrome extension or something for batoto that has it load everything in one page, but I've never used it myself.

Somehow Chrome runs even worse than Firefox on my computer so I don't use it.

Also thank you for translating Love Is Hard For Otaku, because it's fantastic. Is it a new series or just something you discovered and begun translating?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

surc posted:

There's no paid membership for reading manga on kissmanga though :confused:

you can pay them like 7000 dollars a month to view without ads

Captain Invictus posted:

kissanime does epic redirects away from the videos they hostused to host on GOOGLE VIDEO if you have adblock or javascript disabled and i imagine this will soon be exactly the same

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it might be adblock causing your browser to run slowly and using ublock instead might fix it

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Captain Invictus posted:

http://mangasee.co/ doesn't update as fast as kissmanga, but they don't gently caress up the order of the chapters and the option to load an entire chapter will also resize double page spreads to the width of your monitor.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Somehow Chrome runs even worse than Firefox on my computer so I don't use it.

Also thank you for translating Love Is Hard For Otaku, because it's fantastic. Is it a new series or just something you discovered and begun translating?

It's...relatively new? Only one volume, anyway. It was originally just something someone was posting to pixiv, so it's probably a lot older than the April 2015 print date would suggest. The artist seems to be making more, but at a fairly slow pace.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

you can pay them like 7000 dollars a month to view without ads

kissanime does epic redirects away from the videos they hostused to host on GOOGLE VIDEO if you have adblock or javascript disabled and i imagine this will soon be exactly the same

I have been reading kissmanga with adblock as my default manga site for a few years now with no problem, and I imagine this will soon stay exactly the same. :shrug:

Anyway, in Yuri Mekuru Hibi even the vomit is cute:

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Can someone teach me how to vomit sparkles?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Pavlov posted:

Can someone teach me how to vomit sparkles?

Eat sparkles. Induce vomiting.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

surc posted:

I have been reading kissmanga with adblock as my default manga site for a few years now with no problem, and I imagine this will soon stay exactly the same. :shrug:

Anyway, in Yuri Mekuru Hibi even the vomit is cute:

Same. I've found using adblock and/or ghostery on kissmanga / kissanime works just fine? Well, kissanime started fuckning up adblock but using ghostery there still works well although it displays banner ads (not a big deal).

Also, kissanime works good on the PS4 webbrowser so it integrates pretty easily with my TV

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
:rip: thread.

You let me find a ton of good manga.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
More Dungeon Meshi

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

We will be restarting this thread and the anime recommendations thread tomorrow.

This thread will be locked after that so get those last few posts in if you dare.

Lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this thread will NEVER DIE.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus posted:

this thread will NEVER DIE.

Maybe this thread will reincarnate into a game world!

What I'm saying is, move this thread to Games.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

jon joe posted:

Maybe this thread will reincarnate into a game world!

What I'm saying is, move this thread to Games.

Imp zone or bust

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I've come back to look for recommendations a few times so I appreciate the old thread staying!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

AnonSpore posted:

Imp zone or bust

The Gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.