Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

Mogomra posted:

I've been trying to do just that on a fresh install of Windows 7 on and off for the past couple days. The installer refuses to recognize that I have JDK installed.

My PATH variable has "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.7.0_07/bin" in it, just for good measure, I've created a JAVA_HOME variable with the same thing. When I'm in any windows command line and I type "java -version" it outputs
code:
java version "1.7.0_07"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_07-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.3-b01, mixed mode)
So what gives? All my searching only gives me results where people say "Add java to your PATH variable" and "create a JAVA_HOME variable."

Is there some issue with JDK 1.7.0_07 and the newest version of ADK? I've never had any trouble installing it before...

If this bug is still in the installer with 64-bit Windows, hit Back at the screen where it says it can't find a JDK, then Next and it'll magically find one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Do you guys know of any good lightweight libraries for representing information as a graph? I really only need bare minimum functionality, like plotting a few data points on simple line and bar graphs. I also only need to be able to generate a static depiction of the information, as in it won't change while the graph is being displayed, and there will be no animation.

I'm using AChartEngine in an old app of mine, but MPAndroidChart is impressively pretty and I should switch someday.