Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«13 »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/me...o&userid=121240

HILLSBOROUGH — A Bradenton man who had been arrested Friday by the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office and charged with battery on an officer, holding an open house party and resisting arrest, apparently on Sunday jumped to his death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/06/18...-jump-from.html

lol I'm glad he's dead

Daikatana Ritsu

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
@GOONS.TXT

paraone

he was the guy behind the goons.txt twitter

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

dendy crew

(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)(✿๑-ω-๑)(✿๑╹ω╹๑)~★ wrong play bad boyz kick ya rear end.. 凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAY FOR TWISTY 凸[◣_◢]凸

koos group.mp3

WE'VE LOST ONE

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

lol

A suspect later identified as Malone quickly came forward, shoved the deputy backwards and said he was not welcome in the house, the report states.

Daikatana Ritsu

Sir, Ma'am. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. If it's any consolation, his was a fine avatar.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

oh lmao thats the guy who would say things like p much v unchill in lowercase letters in all the words forums and do cool burns on SA's burgeoning mens rights community

iCe-CuBe.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

A suspect later identified as Malone quickly came forward, shoved the deputy backwards and said he was not welcome in the house, the report states.

*points to door*

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/me...o&userid=121240

HILLSBOROUGH — A Bradenton man who had been arrested Friday by the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office and charged with battery on an officer, holding an open house party and resisting arrest, apparently on Sunday jumped to his death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/06/18...-jump-from.html

lol I'm glad he's dead

same here op

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

iCe-CuBe. posted:

oh lmao thats the guy who would say things like p much v unchill in lowercase letters in all the words forums and do cool burns on SA's burgeoning mens rights community

he only started doing that after he lost his avatar, for the complete nonchalant epic care LF posting style

Daikatana Ritsu

Isentropy posted:

ts12 was one of the best and funniest posters. RIP.

Winner of the 2012
Highway Traffic
Prediction Razzies

Pork Lift

Arrested for being all the time a good friend and for just being normally an okay person. Not particularly outstanding. Just sorta decent, you know. You can be arrested for that now.

remember when that byob guy penguinbc tried to elicit sympathy from goons in byob, the very chill forum, and told them about how his best friend was in a car crash and choked to death on his own blood. and then atomo(?) repeatedly changed his avatar to a version that was choking to death on blood.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

that guy was pretty cool, actually

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

he was p chill hth

manyak

BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW?

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

TheRationalRedditor

~i'm hall and oates mom. but whats in a name? Let roll the cosmic dise..~

foot posted:

that guy was pretty cool, actually

Yeah he smiles

Daikatana Ritsu

Steve Glutenberg posted:

remember when that byob guy penguinbc tried to elicit sympathy from goons in byob, the very chill forum, and told them about how his best friend was in a car crash and choked to death on his own blood. and then atomo(?) repeatedly changed his avatar to a version that was choking to death on blood.

lol oh yeahhh!

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

TheRationalRedditor

~i'm hall and oates mom. but whats in a name? Let roll the cosmic dise..~

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0#post404388235 that heroin guys ghost got revenge

iCe-CuBe.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah he smiles

and he shoves the police, sometimes. but, he was a groovy guy

manyak

one day i hope i take my own life as well and goons that have admired me from afar all come in for a huge party about how chill i was and my sweet 'tar

allah ackbar little brother
das four

Chemtrail Clem posted:

and he shoves the police, sometimes. but, he was a groovy guy

lmao

iCe-CuBe.

----------------

i don't kno w who or what the guy posted because i don't look at gbs. now you're the ones whom are own

mysterious loyall X

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

manatee? how appropos dude

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah he smiles

mysterious loyall X

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Yeah you the deputy? Well I did not shoot the Dep U Tee, bitch. I'm multicultured if you didn't notice, so take your shiney jock badge and walk away. My concerns are global.

-2 days later-

I WAS ARRESTED MY LIFE IS OVERA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah you the deputy? Well I did not shoot the Dep U Tee, bitch. I'm multicultured if you didn't notice, so take your shiney jock badge and walk away. My concerns are global.

-2 days later-

same

mysterious loyall X

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

think globally, act locally. that's my motto

mysterious loyall X

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

-2 days later-

iCe-CuBe.

----------------

i never heard of that guy and i don't give a gently caress if he's alive or dead hth

Malformed Dance Hut

Chemtrail Clem posted:

he was p chill hth

tia

sneezle

hi

dead goon: *jumps off bridge*
onlooker: gg wp

sneezle

hi

Goon died today.

Retarded_Clown_
RIP tree_bro from twitter and this guy who ran the GOons.txt twitter, truly there is no space in this world for a brave warrior doing meta criticism on goons and taking photos of them in their parents house

manyak

RIP to this guy who was exposing the rampant mysogyny in the goon mass effect 3 thread. i as well as the rest of the social justice in gaming tumbler community will not let tali be objectified and othered by somethingawful dot coms forums goons as well as other smackrods like gamefaqs ppl and so forth. you did not live nor die in vain ts12

mysterious loyall X

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

-2 days later-

Retarded_Clown_
PROBATION 06/19/12 01:24pm Zurai Using fail as a noun is a fail. Don't use retarded catchphrases and memes here, shitbird. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Dinosaur Jerk posted:

RIP to this guy who was exposing the rampant mysogyny in the goon mass effect 3 thread. i as well as the rest of the social justice in gaming tumbler community will not let tali be objectified and othered by somethingawful dot coms forums goons as well as other smackrods like gamefaqs ppl and so forth. you did not live nor die in vain ts12

manyak

Dinosaur Jerk posted:

Daikatana Ritsu

man you thin gbs is bad but then you know, you really look at it, and you realize drat it's way worse than i thought

mysterious loyall X

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
The Twitter account is still posting stuff so this is all bullshit!

WOE UNTO THEE
Smoking_Dragon
«13 »