Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Hey I am experiencing an odd bug in the game. I'm trying to beat the Large Marge challenge, and when it gets to the farther levels like Depths, it acts really weird on the stage intro. It shows Issac's dream, fades to black, then...nothing. When it shows a dream intro again, but all the coloring is gone except for some pink. I tried mashing down the space bear to see if it'll help skip this, and at times it does. I've tried resetting both the game and computer and it still occurs.

Anyone else get this and anyway to fix it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I finally defeated the 9 Deaths Challenge thanks to me finding Epic Fetus, but it is listed as unfinished, nor did I unlock Guppy's tail. I HAVE seen the tail seldom in red chests but that's about it. Can I fix this?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Dickweasel Alpha posted:

Guppy's Tail is, I'm assuming, still stricken by the bug where red-chest items are in the item pool regardless of whether they've been unlocked. So it may have just not flagged itself correctly, and you'd have to go do it again.

You might want to see if there's anything Cheat Engine can do for you in this case, if you aren't good at boss-scumming with Guppy

Yeah. I've give it another shot, and if it bugs, then I'll just cheat it in that I did it.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I'm trying to reach Platinum God status in my game, and I just about beat the game with all characters and almost have everything unlocked except I think for Samon's and ???'s Chest items. I just finished the Collection Pages, and now I just need the Iron Boy achievements (though I already obtained them in a previous save...).

Got any tips on how I should these annoyingly hard challenges?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Yeah I think my save if hosed. I've unlocked EVERYTHING and so far and Basement Boy and Spelunker Boy achieved, and my stats say 92/97 secrets. Even with Dark Boy, Mama's Boy, and Platinum God, Iit somehow made 2 secret disappear. loving hell. :mad:

What's worse is I'd have Platinum God right now if when I had the kick to play BoI again it didn't give save my save with all 4 Iron Boy secrets on it so I had to start from scratch. >:(

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

I too am glad that the game won't be on flash and have less lovely bugs, like it preventing me from getting Platinum God even though I have all the requirements done in-game. :mad:

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Okay so I want to TRY to get Platinum God before rebirth hits on the regular game. Here's my stats:

The secrets say I have 92/97 unlocked. What am I missing? :confused:

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Using a checklist, I found out I'm missing Dark Boy, Mama's Boy, chest wins with Samson and Eve, and The Left Hand

...which is really hosed up because I ALREADY DID THOSE. :mad:

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

SecretSquirrel posted:

Check your achievements by hitting "View All Achievements" and then "View global achievement stats" and then "Compare these achievements to your own" and check which ones are greyed out. That might help you figure out what you're missing.

Just did, and all it says I'm missing is Platinum God. :saddowns:

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Yeah my saved game is hosed up. I did a run-through and beat ??? with Eve (her Bird foot was missing from the list) and upon competion, nothing happened. It bums me I'll never get Platinum God listed in my steam account. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Is there gonna be a new thread for Rebirth next week? We'll need stuff to cram into the OP for links to new combinations and poo poo.

• Locked thread