Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

poonchasta posted:

How so? Is that the only difference in cuts?

I just saw Mad Max Fury Road and I think I like Dredd more.

Dredd is one of the best shooty punchy action movies of all time, Fury Road is the undisputed drivey smashy action movie king though. I love them both, but while I left Dredd thinking "that was an awesome 3D movie," I left Mad Max immediately wanting to go back in and experience it all over again. At 3am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby

moths posted:

Why don't you take this to the Mad Max thread and make some friends?

Nobody's complaining about the palette over there, we're all too busy talking about Tom Hardy's milk fetish and whether or not the movie is feminist or all just an existential illusion.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby

LORD OF BUTT posted:

To be fair, I'm the only one posting about my theory that the tanker was actually full of Max's milk, not the wives.

and i'm really blatantly not being serious

I am also being facetious.

• Locked thread