Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
This movie is great. If you're on the fence about it, go see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Is it uncommon for films that recoup their expenses in DVD/Blu-Ray to get sequels? I hope that the guys that made this realize that the Stallone movie, despite being nearly a decade old, came out of the grave and hosed them, and that word of mouth for their awesome movie is positive. I know I've been telling everyone who's asked me that it's great.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

happyhippy posted:

Doom has a loving sewer section scene.
On a space station.

Edit: Went back and watched it to see any mention of total number of staff.
A PR person mentions there are only 85 people total there.
So 85 people produce a whole lot of piss and poo poo to make their sewer system knee high for the Rock to walk though later.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

hemale in pain posted:

I really don't get the orange/blue hatred thing. Is it entirely spawned from the movie poster thread mocking it?

It gets done to a LOT of movies. It's also one of those 'once you see it' things. I honestly barely noticed until I watched a youtube video on it and now I see it everywhere.

• Locked thread