Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Groovelord Neato posted:

That's kind of my problem it wasn't really Power Rangers but gritty it was more here's a gritty scenario let's Power Rangers in it in which isn't all that interesting or funny to me. Plus I haven't seen anything past the original version of the show so I was lost I guess on a bunch of things they referenced.

It's exactly the kind of movie a 30 year old Power Rangers fan would make. Realistic. Badass. And totally not for kids. The way god intended Power Rangers to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

effectual posted:

Did anyone ever figure out why a few bits of the movie look more grainy? Is it intentional but the pattern is subtle, or did the DP mess up with the film in a few spots, or what?

When I saw it in 3D in the theaters, I remember the grain actually being 3D, as opposed to just covering the screen. It was a really interesting effect.

• Locked thread