Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Gonz posted:

The difference between The Raid and this movie is that this movie is likely to have 5,000% more LAW.

Yes, but will it have death via busted door/throat interface?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Nutsngum posted:

Demolition man managed to pull off the cheesy action scifi movie a heap better.

YOU KNOW THOSE FIFTY BUS PASSENGERS THAT YOU

BLEW

APART?

THEY WERE ALREADY DEAD.

COLD AS HAAGEN-DAZS, HA HA HAAAAA! :haw:

Oh Demolition Man. :allears:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

poptart_fairy posted:

"It'd save me a lot of paperwork if you just confessed right now."

The thought of Dredd sat at his desk or doing his taxes with that scowl cracks me the gently caress up. :allears:

"Triplicate? Notorized? Not on my desk, creep!"

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

This may be the only time I ever say that I wouldn't mind a MLP crossover with something I like.

I'd like to see adults being weird creepy MLP fans outlawed in MC1 and Dredd cube each one he comes across.

Actually, no, nevermind. I'd rather not. Keep MLP out of anything I like.

gently caress cubes, they all get the incendiary treatment. Pop pop, white phos bitches :unsmigghh:

DeathChicken posted:

It's really impressive that when he needed to emote (like when the gatling gun was starting up), he managed by *frowning bigger*.

>:(

*miniguns rev up*

>:C

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Does that make the dry side of Washington the Cursed Earth? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Philthy posted:

This movie is never coming to a streaming service or HBO/Showtime/etc is it?

Still wanna see this.

I've been wondering about this as well. It's a tragedy it hasn't been on any of the movie channels :(

• Locked thread