Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard

Neo Rasa posted:

I think they just focused on NYC with the marketing in the US since there was signage everywhere.

Yeah they were all over the subway system. But it was the same poster over and over that I saw, the graffiti helmet. While cool looking, it didn't do a very good job of selling the movie.
They took it off Netflix btw :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I just picked up the 3D/Blu-Ray combo pack for $7.88 with Prime shipping on Amazon, thought I'd mention it for those having withdrawal.
I'm slowly making my way through the comics, some of them are actually really good.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard

X-Ray Pecs posted:

The first year or so is kinda spotty, because they didn't quite nail the tone or the character yet, but it still has some good stuff. If you can power through its awkwardness, you can read chronologically forward from there. If you need a different starting point, Case Files 2 and 5 are really good. If you do start with 5, be sure to read the first 4 shortly afterward.

I didn't really like anything in Case Files 2 except the Cursed Earth saga but drat that was a good story.

• Locked thread