Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Culinary Bears
Feb 1, 2007

What do you guys think of Primus? (and/or Searsconnect, looks like pretty much the same thing) Seems like a budgety Rogers re-seller, though that does mean that bullshit service fee. I'm mostly curious about their unlimited web browsing add-on since it's cheap.

If anyone knows of any great deals for the Montreal area, please inform me. I'm stuck finishing up a reeeally lovely 3-year Rogers contract (like I doubt retention could even change enough to make it on par with budget plans) until this Fall because I was :saddowns:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Culinary Bears
Feb 1, 2007

less than three posted:

What are your specific needs for voice. Smartphone or feature phone? What price range are you looking for?

Depends on what's a good deal I guess, I haven't used a smartphone yet but it'd be nice if there was a good thing going for that. I'm married and mostly use voice to talk to my husband, he mostly uses it for that and his parents. It's a kind of chicken and egg thing though, we kind of fell into that because our plan is crap. We text here and there. Having voicemail and/or caller ID is pretty important for me, and it'd be great to be able to look poo poo up on the internet whenever, as long as it doesn't mean paying ridiculously more than I would be otherwise.

Culinary Bears
Feb 1, 2007

I guess maybe I kind of missed it, but does anyone know what the verdict is on all those Rogers resellers? (Stuff like 7-Eleven, Petro-Canada, Searsconnect, etc.)