Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zarkov Cortez
Aug 18, 2007

Alas, our kitten class attack ships were no match for their mighty chairs

Aphrodite posted:

Do Rogers stores just let you buy phones outright?

I'm already with Rogers, but the corporate plan I'm on can't be modified by Rogers stores. It has to be done through the plan's assigned agent.

I'd rather buy in store because then I can just pay there instead of having to go through invoices and accounting (since they would put it on my monthly bill if the agent did it.)

Telus and Koodoo wouldn't let me just buy a phone :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarkov Cortez
Aug 18, 2007

Geektox posted:

Like the wood backing will be available in anywhere other than freedomland :911:

They only have bamboo, anything short of mahogany is a waste :colbert:

Zarkov Cortez
Aug 18, 2007

When I was looking at the Motomaker site I thought I saw an option to order a phone with a pre-paid card. Maybe someone could buy/sell you one of those cards?

As for the shipping issue, not sure how you could get around that besides maybe having it shipped to a store across the border for pickup and not sign a contract?

Zarkov Cortez
Aug 18, 2007

leidend posted:

I got a 60 day free trial of Google play music and I swear for about 30 of those days my data has been on the fritz. Only rebooting makes it work again. Thanks, Rogers, for making it obvious I shouldn't bother with any paid streaming service.

I've been having issues with Rogers data too. I have to keep turning on and off airplane mode to get it to work again.