Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
What's the cheapest you can get for an unlocked 4s in terms of month to month plans that will give you all the features my current Rogers plan is giving me? Things like data, visual voicemail, call id, etc.

I dunno, living in Toronto Rogers seems to be just fine except for the price. I have no problems with them when I call for random questions and I've never been hosed over by them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

bowser posted:

Does anyone here get good corporate rates? I got a job with one of the big banks and I'm hoping to get something better than absolutely lovely contract I've got now.

Rogers is so loving stupid that if I want to take advantage of the generous discount (no sarcasm), I have to sign up for a new 3 year contract. They can get hosed.

Also I know people love Wind but my buddy got an iPhone 5 that works on Wind and his reception is garbage unless he's in the downtown core. Not worth it in my opinion.