Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Has anyone ever bought a phone from expansys.ca?

TELUS discontinued the galaxy nexus, but I'm tempted to just buy one unlocked instead of waiting for the sg3 to become an upgrade option.

It's available for around 450 all in on expansys, which would be better than some dude on Craigslist, assuming the site is reputable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Zarkov Cortez posted:

The Galaxy Nexus is sold for $350 US unlocked direct from Google's Play store if you know anyone in the US. I don't know when/if they'll make it available to Canada though. Also when they resume selling it again next week apparently they'll be shipping with Jelly Bean installed.

I don't know anyone in the states though, really, so that isn't exactly an option. It seems like Expansys is selling an Eastern European model, so you have to flash the YAKJU image onto it, which is weird.