Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

CLAM DOWN posted:

it's too bad freedom's network sucks rear end at home

Yea Freedom has good plan deals but they all come with the asterisk of their coverage not being the best. At least that was the case like 7 years ago when I finally got fed up with not getting coverage in many buildings and switched to Koodo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

HANG 'EM HIGH

MA-Horus posted:

Lol I just switched back to rogers and have 125gb for 55/month

That is a INSANE amount of data.

I wonder how many subscribers use anything close to their max allowance.

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

HANG 'EM HIGH

Yeah I also ditched Wind/Freedom mobile circa 10 years ago because their reception wasn't great in the city. Much happier with the slightly more expensive (and sometimes not even if you find a deal) flanker/budget brands owned by the Big 3.

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

HANG 'EM HIGH

mediaphage posted:

check out public mobile:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#ALL

i have a referral code but i recommend it regardless. the service runs on telus and when using 3G/LTE they share a network with bell. anyway the service has been great. vast difference to freedom. prices are cheap even when there isn't a sale, and they do have us plans. more expensive than freedom yes but you get what you're rated for most of the time ime. downside is that support is online only and mostly via forum. but that's fine for me

I recently switched to them and very happy. Note that some of their plans are listed at "4G Speeds", but which apparently seem to use 5G according to my phone's indicator, so they just limit the speed not the tech. If that matters.